|Voiced by|| Hiromi Hirata
|Date of birth||August 29th|
- Despite Makoto being boyish most of the time, she has a natural fear of insects to the point of even hesitating to say the name of any insect she mentions or sees.
- Makoto suffers from claustrophobia due to a childhood memory of being trapped in an elevator.
- Even though Makoto forces herself to be feminine, she will occasionally curse and speak in a slang of a Japanese high school gangster when angered.
- If Makoto receives more fan mail from girls than boys, she'll become depressed for the rest of the day.
- One of the main reasons why Makoto decided that she wanted to become more feminine was during her freshman year in her all girls high school she was appointed to do the Romeo part in her Romeo and Juliet play, after the play was over the girl who played Juliet clung to Makoto's arm for the rest of the day whispering "My lovely Romeo; Makoto" as well as kissing Makoto before she left for the day.
- Makoto is also known to be physically strong, she's able to pick Yukiho and Producer up as if its nothing.